The Mount Alvernia Athletic Booster Club (MAABC) promotes sports and athletic activities for Mount Alvernia High School and to provide supplemental money for special activities.
We are a small enthusiastic group of parents who know that women’s sports are growing here and everywhere. We want it to be a fun-filled experience for athletes and spectators. Our purpose is to continue to help our daughters in sports and raise school spirit and awareness of athletic needs at Mount Alvernia High School.
The MA Booster Spirit Fee is collected from all athletes. This fee allows the boosters to do the extras for the athletes. The fee can be collected when the uniforms are given out or you may also pay below.
Your contributions allow us to do the extras for the athletes including:
- Volunteering at the Boston College Concession Stands for football, hockey and basketball games
- Varsity Sports Night
- Parent Representative for Each Sport
- Night at the Races
Contributions to the Athletic Department
- Gifts for varsity sports – Conference Champion Tees
- Flower bouquets for senior athletes
- Purchase of Mustang Mascot Costume
- Contributed to the New Gym Floor
- New Scoreboard
- School Record Boards for Track & Field and Swim
The MA Booster Club has a meeting on the first Tuesdays of each month for the purpose of boosting athletic spirit in planning events and fundraisers.
Come and be a part of the planning!